Monday, November 26, 2007

AdamTurman.com No Coast $5 Off Coupon Offer!



I'm going to have a booth at the No Coast Craft-O-Rama again this year.

Here's the details:
Friday, November 30, 3-8 p.m.
Saturday, December 1, 9-5 p.m.
Midtown Global Market (Lake and Chicago in Minneapolis)

• Everything at my booth will be discounted from what it is on the site.
• I'm going to have at least 10 new prints for the show that aren't on the site yet. I'll have a bunch of T-shirts and some prints on wood too!
• I'll be in the same location (near the Lake Street entrance) as last year.
• Get all your holiday shopping done at once with super cool handmade gifts.

More info at www.nocoastcraft.com.

Now the kicker... Just print off the image of the coupon, and bring it to my booth to redeem it. Amazing! Please send this link to the coupon to anyone you think might use it.

I'll have the coupon offer on my site: adamturman.com as well.

I hope to see you at the No Coast Craft Fair this Friday and Saturday!

-- Adam

3 comments:

Honey Bunny said...

! i wish i'd knew about your coupon. i purchased your awesome cupcake girl poster as well as a ton of coasters and trivets at the giraffe art booth. i really love your work. so now my apartment is filled with art from you and my other favorite dude mister reusch.

i'm glad i've been introduced to your work. it's totally my style.

Roger Messner said...

Adam,

It was great to see your new stuff this weekend at the craft-o-rama! I love my "bruised and tattooed" print, it looks great all framed up and on the wall. My daugther is going to love her "1st ave" print, she'll have to wait until Christmas, and she is looking into finding away to get that image onto a snowboard...she's a resourceful 12 year old. I'll be watching for more coupons to make home made crayon versions of!

Your fan, Roger

Hey, have you ever done a poster for the band Romantica?

Adam Turman said...

Thanks you guys!

Hey Roger, yep, but it was a tour flyer. So no actual screenprinted poster. I think the flyer is in the "Posters, etc." section of my site.