Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I gotz your DANZAz rite here!

Here are the Danzas I received for $5 off artprints at Craftstravaganza.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Danza and Milano

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Broadway Danza

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More Broadway Danza in prison garb

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hold Me Closer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is by far my favorite Danza I got. It's a hand-drawn portrait by one of my good customers Mike. Thanks Mike, it's awesome!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I got to my booth to set up the night before CrafstravaDANZA, I had this little gem waiting for me at my space. The organizers of the event, Andy and Jenna left it for me. Dude, Trump is soooo stoked! Amazing!

Thanks to everyone that came out the Craftstravaganza and visited me and bought stuff. I really appreciate it, and it was great to see return customers and meet new ones. I hope some of you were able to utilize the space heater in the corner while you waited.

Thanks again!!!

No comments: