Thursday, April 26, 2007

666 Photography Project

Yo, there years later, a piece I had made for a group show is finally being printed.

I'm super excited about this one. 666 Photography is a girl named Gayla who takes beautiful pics of beautiful women, primarily pin-up style girls.

Gayla's idea for a show was to have some select artists use photos that she has taken of the girls she shoots and do their own artistic representation of that given photo.

I chose a girl named Nicola, otherwise know in the rollerderby world as "Suzy Homewrecker." I originally made the artwork in 2004, and now, in April of 2007, it's being printed, and it looks great. Printing done by Billy Bishop of Obselete Printing in Texas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3-up!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Suzy Homewrecker. Lots of halftones in this one, something I don't normally do, but wanted to try.

2 comments:

nagle said...

These look beautiful!

Are they going to be available for purchase anywhere? (Online?)

Adam Turman said...

I believe that 666 Photography will have them for sale, in limited edition sets with more work from othe artists.

I'll have them for sale on my site ( http://www.adamturman.com ) once they get to me and I sign and number them. Hopefully that will be soon...