Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cityscape Postcards for sale!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I just made up some postcards. Gold Medal, Grain Belt, and Pillsbury were the first of the cityscapes to get chosen.

Check it out. I have them for sale in my "Other Stuff" section of my Web site. They go for 18 for $15.

Why 18? Well, I don't think it's worth $5 for shipping unless you get a bunch of postcards. So you'd get 6 sets. How's that sound?

Here's close-ups of each card.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gold Medal

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grain Belt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pillsbury

Pssst... I've got 3 other postcards in the works. I'm sending them to the printer today, so look for them soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you going to be at the No Coast Craft Fair? I'd love to see your work in person.